Thursday, February 7, 2008

ROFL, how was your day?

Well, there's a lump (left breast), 2 doctors concur, more tests to come, I have to call and set up appointments. Blood work still out of whack. Then I proceeded to work, locked my keys and my work clothes in the car, had to work half a shift in high heels and jeans, then the BIG boss came in, my manager who told me to work in street clothes was making excuses for me. Tons of not simple crap with orders and registeries and returns, but all the key holders were in a meeting with BIG boss, so I had to run around a lot to put out fires. Then....I was forced to call Tim to get my car key since Dev has my spare but he was at work at the fire station, I was so afraid 'cuz he doesn't know he doesn't have a key to the house or the code to the garage, but he had Dani do it, thank goodness, then I changed during my lunch, witnessed a hit and run in the parking lot, lots of damage, had to wait for the police and give license #....then I picked up Dani, went to the grocery store, had a clerk, over charge me then scream that I was stealing when I took my stuff to a different cashier, sure enough, $26 difference. Got home, Marcy was here waiting for me with more class work information, found out I had to go back to the store and get the rest of supper supplies.

1 comment:

Estelle Tracy said...

Hope the lump is no big deal... I found one on my torso last summer, VERY scary, nothing bad but I will probably have it removed. Good luck with everything...