Friday, February 8, 2008

Not nearly as crazy.

Sometimes people just have to realize when they are beat. And that cashier was. Maird.

Yesterday....we had freezing rain. For the second time in two weeks, our cars were frozen over in a layer of ice. Yesterday it took me 30 min to get my car into quasi-safe driving condition, and breaking off many of the ice-scraping prongs on my scraper in the process. Colin gave up when his ice scraper snapped off of the stick. I took him to get another scraper later that day and he preceded to break that one within 5 minutes. I sometimes wish I didn't have a car and mostly wish we had a garage.

I believe we are ready for some spring now, Madam Nature. Please, and thank you.

Liz! In my thoughts, ::hugs::

1 comment:

DaNNieLLe said...

Be careful what you wish for...We often wish we didn't have cars...or had a chauffeur...Until we actually NEED one...Then it is less fun...actually becomes as frustrating as you're experience to be honest. Trying to orchestrate the chauffeuring is like scraping ice. But, Just like winter, my days of being Miss Daisy will be over soon enough. We should worry not.