Well, today I had to work but just as I was leaving Riley had diarrhea and needed an immediate bath, so I called Devin and he proved once again he was a hero. He came over and cleaned the Rileymiester up.
Work was more stressful than usual. Just one of those chaotic days. It didn't help that I didn't get a lunch so I felt like I was just paddling water.
I came home to a pleasant surprise, a nice welcome home email from Tami, a greeting from Kiki, Danielle had fixed up my resume and Bri got on aim to help finish it.
I haven't heard from Kyle today, maybe later.
I am still getting my butt kicked by this flu thing. I am planning to go to bed early and catch up on my rest.
The resume is going out to Blonder Home Accents for that possible position in FL. I can't tell you how nervous that makes me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment