I know I haven't posted in a few days. That's because I don't really have any news.
I went for the nerve conductivity test on Monday. It showed one abnormal thing, the nerve that runs near everyone's thumb, doesn't take the same path on my hand. If that's the cause of the numbness and swelling is yet to be seen. He said it definitely would cause pain in my hand doing things that wouldn't bother other people.
I went to the regular doctor yesterday, it's been scheduled for a year, it was just a yearly physical, and a recheck on the pneumonia. I guess everything is just fine.
Today was my day off, I did some errands and took Dani to class and picked her up, then she had a great idea. We had dinner at A&W, now there's some good cheeseburgers for ya.
I'm the baddest momma in the world. I ran out of "poop" biscuits and now I have to give him rodeo rings instead. I'm for sure going to be fired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Re: you nerve. A couple of years ago, my big toe got numb because of tight shoes, water cut the path of a nerve and, after weeks of worry, I decided to go to the dr. He said all I had to go was to put water there and I should be fine. Everything was gone in 2 days! Hope you felle better soon :-)
Post a Comment