Saturday, January 26, 2008

Funny thing about excuses...

I would've posted earlier this week...BUT...

1...I worked Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Broke up two fights. For which I am now infamous.
2...You know where I was Wednesday evening.
3...Worked Thursday. Thursday evening I took Dev to the movies and the Ale House for Pizza and beer for his birthday.

I THOUGHT I had Friday off! HOWEVER, My phone rang when I was at the bar. The lady said, "It sounds like I want to be where you are right now..." ROFL. I did explain that I had taken my husband out for Pizza for his Birthday. How embarrassing?! It was the woman from CV wanting me to go into the High School for the day. SO, I did my first day as an ACTUAL substitute teacher, rather than a TA. Now I am getting ready to go back to class on Monday...FUN TIMES...

No comments: