Saturday, March 15, 2008

Disposing of household items

Since nobody really wants to talk about this, I'm going to just make the decisions.

Bri:
Red Vanity
China and Chrystal
Masks, art work.
Samantha stuff. All to be stored at Grandma Grants.

Kyle:
All legos to be stored at Grandma Grants.
Toy Box
Will try to sell Oak Dresser and Washstand and pass along the money. I can't really ship it to you and it's too heavy and old to haul from place to place.

Devin & Dani:
Yard tools
Outside Christmas lights
Toy Box

Books and Pictures to be stored with Devin and Dani, if anyone is interested in digging through them I'm sure they'll be glad to be rid of them.

Emily:
Tent (s), camp stove, lantern, sleeping bags, camp cookware, any other equipment she finds and can use.

If any one wants anything else from the house I need to be told this week since I am hauling it all out. I go back to work on Monday the 24th, I want it done by that time.


P.S.
Grandma Grant invites all of you for Easter Ham Dinner.

My financial situation has changed so I will be getting rid of the house phone and internet by April 1st. I'm trying to find the cheapest way to get out of the cell phone contract but I'll have that for a little while at least.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

sounds good to me. I can't really think of things off the top of my head, but if there are other things that you can't think of what to do with then let me know.

Liz said...

Thanks for the imput, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Emily said...

do you need the stuff gone by the 24th? I was hoping I could swing by into Bing the next weekend (March 29).

Liz said...

I don't need it gone by the 24th, I just need to pack the house and have these days off to do some of it. Not that I'm overly ambitious mind you.

Oh, bring a bin to pack it all in.

Emily said...

okee dokee. I'll see you then!