Sunday, October 26, 2008

Marcy and Mom's first foryay into the Singles Night Life

I had fun, Marcy not so much.

Went to the VFW that advertised "Contemporary Singles Dance". So she was thinking there would be singles there, and heck I didn't know any better. Well, it was a dance for dance students but wasn't exclusively partner dances. So there were about 50 couples there. ROFL.

Anyway she got asked to dance with some 70ish old guy who was a dance instructor and proceeded to teach her every step to take.
I was trying real hard not to laugh. Then we went down stairs to the bar and I got gabbing with this woman, she was so nice, her name is Mary and she's in her 70's, had a great time, Marcy was just sad the whole time.

1 comment:

DaNNieLLe said...

You should've titled that "False advertising at it's finest." LOL but at least you had some fun.