Hello everyone!
Just thought I would give you some update of what's going on in Kennett Square... It's been so long!
After a long and rough winter, spring is finally here! Jonathan, Melissa, and I are doing well and we are excited to spend most of the month of May with my parents who came all the way from France. I had not seen my dad in two years (yes, two!) and I am so happy to catch up with my folks. Jonathan is hoping to do some projects woth my dad starting tonight, we'll see how that goes.
Melissa is doing well, she really got the hang of kicking, once in the tub, she kicks and splashes non-stop. It is so nice to see her have so much fun! She also really likes her grandpa, she knows where her interests are :)
I have been cooking a lot lately, my latest experiment was with an awesome no-knead bread, which recipe I cannot keep for myself (click)! I hope you try it.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YUM! Thanks for the update. When do we see pics of Ms Melissa the Angel Baby?
Post a Comment